Exchange Programs

The Physics and Astronomy department has exchange programs with:

You can apply to study for a year at one of these institutions through the Office of International Programs and Studies (OIPS).

To participate in an exchange program, you must:

  • Have completed Physics 262 with a grade of at least a B
  • Enrollment in or completion of Physics 330
  • Permission from the Undergraduate Committee, who will also ask for a recommendation from your Physics 330 instructor

More information is available on the OIPS webpage.

The University also has requirements, as described on the above page. You should talk to your advisor to agree upon courses to be taken during the exchange year and to get permission from the Undergraduate Committee.