21st Annual SQuInT Workshop
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
800 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico, February 10-12, 2019
SQuInT is a consortium of universities, national labs, and industrial labs, with concentration in the southwestern United States. The SQuInT meeting has a strong tradition of mixing invited talks from world-class leading researchers with talks by junior researchers across the SQuInT network, to promote an interactive environment. The meeting brings together the broad community of researchers in Quantum Information Science, including experimental physicists, theorists, and computer scientists.
The 21st Annual SQuInT Workshop is being organized by the Center for Quantum Information and Control (CQuIC). We hope to see many SQuInT network researchers at the Workshop!
- Abstract submission of contributions for talks and posters: September 4, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Early Bird registration: October 1, 2018 - January 6, 2019 👉 DEADLINE EXTENDED to January 14, 2019!! 👈
- Late registration: January 15, 2019 - February 4, 2019 ------- You may request to register beyond the late registration deadline. Send an email to email@example.com.
- Deadline to book hotel accommodation with group discount: January 19, 2019
- Instructions for Presenters
- Lodging and Transportation
- Hotel Floor Maps (.pdf)
- Faculty Favorites at Old Town
- Past SQuInT Meetings
SQuInT Chief Organizer
Akimasa Miyake, Associate Professor
Rafael Alexander, Postdoctoral Fellow
Chris Jackson, Postdoctoral Fellow
Ivan Deutsch, Regents' Professor, CQuIC Director