Support the Physics & Astronomy Chair's Fund
Thank you for your interest in supporting the UNM Department of Physics & Astronomy.
The UNM Department of Physics & Astronomy and its various Centers and Institutes conduct research across a broad spectrum, including several interdisciplinary efforts. Its research is funded by many of the well-known national agencies. Faculty members collaborate extensively with colleagues from other academic institutions around the world, as well as with national labs and local industries. The department maintains a large graduate student program, and offers its undergraduate majors research opportunities as well.
Your private financial support is vital to increased access and opportunity for students; innovative research; new and improved technologies, equipment and facilities; and recruitment and retention of faculty who make UNM one of the best research institutions in some of the subfields of physics & astronomy.
By supporting the Physics & Astronomy Chairman's Fund, you'll be offering the department the flexibility to address its most immediate or unexpected needs.
You can also give by check:
- Make the check payable to the UNM Foundation
- Enter the "Fund Name" on the memo line
- Mail it to: UNM Foundation, 700 Lomas NE, Ste 108, Albuquerque, NM 87102
You will receive a heartfelt thank you and a receipt of your gift.
Special Physics & Astronomy Funds
- David Robert Pieyns Endowed Graduate Award in Optical Science
- Eoin E. Gray Memorial in Physics
- William G. Larsen Ph.D Endowed Memorial Graduate Award
- Astronomy Program Fund
- Learning Science by Doing Science Fund
- Megumi Yamamoto Memorial Fund
- Physics and Astronomy Chairman's Fund
If you are interested in other funding opportunities for the UNM Department of Physics & Astronomy, please contact Jeff MacNutt, Senior Director of Development at email@example.com or at 505-277-0817.
Thank You, Donors!
Corrections or questions may be directed to UNM College of Arts and Sciences Development Coordinator Joann Comerford.