18th Annual SQuInT Workshop
Albuquerque, New Mexico, February 18-20, 2016
SQuInT is a consortium of universities, national labs, and industrial labs, with concentration in the southwestern United States. The SQuInT meeting has a strong tradition of mixing invited talks from world-class leading researchers with talks by junior researchers across the SQuInT network, to promote an interactive environment.
The meeting brought together the broad community of researchers in Quantum Information Science, including experimental physicists, theorists, and computer scientists.
The 18th Annual SQuInT Workshop was hosted by the Center for Quantum Information and Control (CQuIC).
- Susan Coppersmith (Wisconsin)
- Jay Gambetta (IBM)
- Ronald Hanson (Delft) Seth Lloyd (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Peter Maunz (Sandia National Labs)
- Ashley Montanaro (Bristol)
- John Preskill (IQIM, Caltech): keynote speaker
- Cindy Regal (JILA, Boulder)
- Robert Schoelkopf (Yale)
- Stephanie Simmons (Simon Fraser)
Winners of the Survey Draw for half off one Early Bird registration to attend the 19th Annual SQuInT Workshop in 2017
- Senior Participant – Justin Dressell, Chapman University
- Student Participant – Laura DeLorenzo, California Institute of Technology